Those who post their videos on Tik Tok usually don’t just do it for themselves and a few friends. If you can get a few likes or hearts at Tik Tok, then it is good for the ego and if many fans follow you, posting is so much fun again. We have put together a few tips for you that can help you get more followers and likes.
Our tips are based on comparing successful Tik-Tok accounts and on similar mechanisms that can bring you more likes on Instagram, for example . Some mechanisms can only be speculated, while others arise from common sense. What you should definitely do without are providers who promise you like hacks and follower cheats. In most cases, this is fraud and it is not uncommon for you to get rid of your accounts.
Tik Tok: More fans, more hearts – the tips
Have you ever wondered how someone can get over 2 million fans without being a “real celebrity”? And how does he collect absurdly many hearts / likes every day at Tik Tok?
Then just think about how it came about that you noticed this. You may not have been specifically looking for users who have millions of Tik-Tok fans. You noticed it on the side rather than looking at the profile of someone you follow. And you follow it for several reasons:
- Maybe someone shared a video of him with you and you chose to follow him.
- It may also be that you happened to see a video in your feed and followed it after you liked another video.
This gives you two reasons to follow someone and you can try to imitate it. Basically, all of this can be summarized in one tip, but it is much easier than it sounds:
- Produces cool, original videos that many people want to see.
Sure, that’s a great tip. You could have figured it out yourself, right? It’s so easy. But in fact this is one of the most important prerequisites so that you get many Tik-Tik fans and likes.
Otherwise there are more technical tips and the important advice: be patient!
Tik Tok: Get Likes, Fans and Followers – Here’s how
In fact, anyone on Tik Tok or Instagram can become a star if they just follow a few rules. The most important thing – besides interesting videos – is patience and persistence. Don’t give up, the Tik-Tok fans come slowly and in several bursts until it eventually becomes an avalanche.
Here are the tips you can use to dust off Tik Tok fans and likes:
- Don’t copy anyone unless you’re really much better at what you’re copying.
- You have to pay attention to the quality of your videos and must not become “lazy” at some point or rest on your laurels.
- Collect ideas and write them down. Think about it from time to time and try out how they look in a video.
- Use hashtags! This cannot be emphasized enough. Pay attention to which hashtags are popular and consider whether other ideas can be derived from them.
- Invent hashtags. Use hashtags, for example, to establish your own “brand” by repeatedly using days that no one else uses. You can recognize them by this, prospective customers can search for them.
- Stay with the thing. To be really successful, you should publish at least one video (almost) every day.
- Analyze your own successes and failures , but also those of others. Check out what ideas many or few followers and likes have brought you. Look at the stars for which videos they got a lot or few likes. This gives you an indication of how to make your own style more successful.
- Be active! If you watch videos yourself, leave likes and comments and are just “nice”, your videos will be liked and commented in return.
- As long as you don’t plan to make a living from it … stay relaxed! For most, this is a pastime, fun that should not be taken too seriously. If you notice that you take the whole thing too much to heart, better get out. Your videos are only really fun for others if you had fun shooting them.
You just have to try a few other tips – for example the Tik-Tok effects and filters . They don’t have to be used at all costs. Less is more. There’s nothing to be said against a slow motion here and there. But otherwise you should only use them if they reinforce what you want to say.
Reaction videos are a great way to hook yourself up to someone else’s success. You should also use this technique at the beginning of your “career”. The video shows you how. But important: don’t make fun of others – it often comes back like a boomerang.
If you are able to do a duet with others , use this feature to make yourself known. That can also be useful at the beginning of your career to gather followers at Tik Tok and if you are known it will make you feel nice and natural.